- Olive variety: Hojiblanca.
- Producer: The Deortegas Family.
- Harvest period: Middle of October.
- Harvest method: Mechanical and by hand.
- Extraction temperature: Cold olive oil extraction 25ºC.
- Chemical analysis: Acidity 0,1% - 0,2%.
- Cultivation method: Organic.
- Volume: 500 ml.
- Region of origin: Murcia, Spain.
Spanish organic olive oil Hojiblanca by the Deortegas family offers you a wide range of flavours: fresh fruity aroma and seductive light sweetness, complex and powerful taste of unripe olives, strong apple and almond finish with a light touch of cut grass. And of course, rich bitter, spicy and peppery aftertaste. Absolutely Spanish olive oil.
Olive oil Hojiblanca is perfect with red meats, fish and vegetables. We also recommend you to try this oil with mushrooms, ravioli, avocado, carpaccios and cheeses.
We offer Hojiblanca with a beautiful box, which makes this natural organic olive oil a great gift.