Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil Cornicabra. Early harvest of organic olives.
Cold pressed olive oil obtained solely by mechanical means.
- Olive variety: Cornicabra.
- Producer: The Deortegas Family.
- Harvest period: Middle of October.
- Harvest method: Mechanical and by hand.
- Extraction temperature: Cold olive oil extraction 25ºC.
- Chemical analysis: Acidity 0,1% - 0,2%.
- Cultivation method: Organic.
- Volume: 500 ml.
- Region of origin: Murcia, Spain.
Cornicabra is the most unusual organic Spanish olive oil in our collection. Cornicabra will seduce you with a mild and even slightly sweet start. But after taking a good sip of this fresh natural olive juice, you realise how badly you were wrong. The wild temperament of this beauty will quickly turn sweetness into peppery bitterness. Within a few seconds your throat will start to burn and tears will pour from your eyes.
That’s all because early harvest olive oil is always meaning a lot of polyphenols and Cornicabra olive variety is the world champion in the content of polyphenols.Besides its unique combination of sweetness and bitterness, organic olive oil Cornicabra will grant you unforgettable fresh grassy flavour with notes of unripe olives, artichokes and green tomatoes.
Organic Spanish olive oil pairs well with steak, paella, tortilla or grilled salmon. It’s also good with matured cheeses, stews and casseroles.