- Olive varieties: Kolovi, Adramytiani, Latholia.
- Producer: The Protoulis Family.
- Harvest period: 15th November - 15th January.
- Harvest method: By hand.
- Extraction temperature: Cold olive oil extraction 25ºC
- Chemical Analysis: Acidity 0,4% Max.
- Cultivation method: Organic.
- Volume: 500 ml.
- Region of origin: Lesbos, Greece, Protected Geographical Indication.
Aegean Gold Bio is unfiltered organic extra virgin (cold pressed) olive oil obtained directly from hand-selected olive blend and solely by mechanical means.
Extra Virgin Olive Oil Aegean Gold Bio is produced from selected breed of mountain olive groves, of Plomari Lesbos. It’s a unique blend of tree organic olive varieties: Kolovi, Adramytiani and Latholia.
The organic farming product Aegean Gold Bio offers all characteristics of extra virgin olive oil Aegean Gold with even greater intensity and natural freshness.
Organic olive oil Aegean Gold Bio pairs well with vegetables and soft white cheeses. It's also amazing with a piece of fresh homemade country bread.