Trikalinos Natural Sea Salt.
What is this?
Trikalinos Sea Salt is a pure taste crystal salt that is harvested from traditional salt pans along the famous “Salinas” in Missolonghi–Aitoliko Lagoons, in Greece.
What makes Trikalinos Sea Salt so special?
- Trikalinos Sea Salt is slightly moist yet crunchy.
- It retains the natural flavors and nutrients of the sea.
- Is the salt that has suffered the fewest possible treatments and contains no additives, no anti-caking or any improvers.
- Obtained by gentle procedures through natural solar evaporation of the water in salt pans, that allows crystals to form and to capture unaltered minerals and trace elements.
- Is the secret ingredient of all Chefs that use it to elevate the taste of their creations.
Trikalinos Sea Salt can be used both in cooking, as well as a finishing salt for any dish, as it quickly and evenly dissolves into foods during cooking and melds harmonically with other flavors.
Cooking/ finishing salads, meats, seafood, soups, sauces/ dips, desserts and many more.