- Olive variety: Cornicabra.
- Producer: The Deortegas Family.
- Harvest period: Middle of October.
- Harvest method: Mechanical and by hand.
- Extraction temperature: Cold olive oil extraction 25ºC.
- Chemical analysis: Acidity 0,1% - 0,2%.
- Cultivation method: Organic.
- Volume: 250 ml.
- Region of origin: Murcia, Spain.
Umbra was created by the Deortegas family in collaboration with the Murcian chef David López, from the Local de Ensayo Restaurant.
Umbra combines early harvest organic olive oil Cornicabra with wild mushrooms, aromatic plants, a traditional purple garlic and a natural moss extract.
We recommend to use this powerful condiment as dressing for stew, pasta, risotto and any other hot saturated meals. Drizzled over a dish it will act as the unifying thread without the need for anything more.
Perfect for finishing dishes or on it's own with good bread - it's simply delicious.