Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil Sopotnik. Early harvest of organic olives. Unfiltered cold pressed olive oil obtained solely by mechanical means.
- Olives variety: Belica, Pendolino, Frantoio, Crnica.
- Producer: The Sopotnik Family.
- Olive harvest period: Middle of October,
- Olive harvest method: By hand.
- Extraction temperature: Cold olive oil extraction 23ºC.
- Chemical analysis: acidity: 0,3%.
- Cultivation method: Organic.
- Volume: 500 ml., 750 ml.
- Region of origin: Portorož, Slovenia.
Olive trees of the Sopotnik family grow in the northern most latitude for olive growth, the variant temperatures of night and day bring strong aromatic flavours of lemon, green peppercorns and bell pepper, highly regarded by connoisseurs.
Olives are picked by hand and cold-pressed the same day to retain both freshness and flavour.
Unfiltered organic olive oil Sopotnik is an exceptional intense flavour coupage of many cultivars. Istrian Belica the most predominant, the other varieties are: Leccino, Pendolino, Frantoio, Buga and Crnica.
This tough and spicy cold pressed olive oil goes well with any saturated food such as grilled meat or fish, stews, spaghetti bolognese, paella, etc. Unfiltered olive oil Sopotnik will add freshness and strength to your meal, accentuate the rich flavour and leave a short but distinct aftertaste.