Extra Virgin Olive Oil with White Truffle. Cold pressed olive oil obtained solely by mechanical means.
- Olives variety: Istrian Belica, Frantoio.
- Producer: Gold Istra Olive Oil and Truffle Farm.
- Olive harvest period: November - December,
- Olive harvest method: By hand.
- Extraction temperature: Cold olive oil extraction 25ºC.
- Chemical analysis: acidity: 0,5%.
- Cultivation method: Conventional.
- Volume: 55 ml.
- Region of origin: Koper, Slovenia.
Designed for use in gourmet kitchens, white truffle flavoured olive oil is made with the finest white truffles and best farm extra virgin olive oil from Slovenian Adriatic coast.
White truffle extra virgin olive oil perfectly transforms almost all salads.
It is not very suitable only for salads with fish or seafood, because truffle oil has a very strong earthy smell.
Also, it is not a good idea to add it to a salad with mozzarella and tomatoes: you will not feel the cheese at all, there will be only tomatoes with olive oil.