Greek Mountain Tea.
Greek mountain tea is a drink brewed from the flowers and leaves of the Sideritis (Ironwort) plant.
This plant is light green in color with a velvet stem and has a lot of healing properties:
- has an anti-tumor and anti-inflammatory effect,
- possesses antibacterial properties,
- is an indispensable medicine for colds,
- contributes to the rapid cleansing of the body of toxins,
- used as an antipyretic,
- has a calming effect on the nervous system.
Being a powerful immunomodulator, mountain tea helps the body to beat disease in the shortest possible time. Thus, it is quite possible that mountain shepherds also owe their longevity to this wonderful drink.